Webinars have become a staple of the marketing mix, especially in the B2B marketing space. How can you increase your webinar attendance? When’s the best time to have your webinars? ON24 reviewed 400,000 global webinars from January to December 2021 to develop the 2022 Webinar Benchmarks Report.
Here are the key takeaways and webinar tips for 2022:
- 66% of audiences registered 1-7 days before the event but had as many as 17% signing up 15+ days before the event.
- Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday are the most popular days to send webinar emails.
- Thursday is the most popular day to hold webinars, followed by Wednesday and Tuesday.
- The average viewing time for webinars is 52 minutes for live webinar sessions and 27 minutes for on-demand.
- The average number of webinar attendees is 111.
- 64% of webinars include video.
- 55% of webinar registrants converted into attendees (35% live webinar attendees, 24% on-demand webinar attendees).
Read the full report here. Do you need help putting together your company’s webinar? Do you need help driving up webinar registrations? Forward Vision Marketing is a B2B marketing agency in Dallas and has helped global technology companies expand their marketing reach. We’d love to help. #WeSpeakTech