Pandemic recovery continued this year with customer focus at the forefront. What’s in store for 2022? Here are the key takeaways from Deloitte’s 2022 Global Marketing Trends Report:
- 66% of high-growth brands are using purpose to gain competitive advantage
- 57% of global consumers indicated they are more loyal to brands that address social inequities
- The shift to remote work during the pandemic can be a catalyst to tap into a new talent pool to fill in gaps and have more diverse ideas
- 61% of high-growth brands are switching to first-party data
- Data-driven experiences need to balance being helpful and the need for privacy. 53% of consumers consider active listening creepy.
- 75% of executives are planning to invest in hybrid experiences in 2022
- Customer service and Artificial Intelligence (AI) can provide a real end-to-end experience for consumers
Read the full report here. Do you need help navigating the ever-changing marketing landscape? Forward Vision Marketing is a Dallas-based B2B marketing agency but has helped global technology companies expand their marketing reach. We would love to partner with you. Book a complimentary Discovery call or a free online presence analysis.